HRSG Outsourcing has developed a model for organizations utilizing the Vendor Managed Services (VMS) approach. Our focused, committed and trained HR Service Delivery and Relationship teams act as a single point of contact with our customers and associates.
Without having to hire a full-time permanent employee for a specific business activity, our VMS customers often engage our associates/ consultants on a project-to-project basis. Short-term assignments work well for minimizing project overload, reducing staff overtime, and meeting deadlines, or they may add long-term or project oriented personnel to augment their core staff and infuse new talents into their operations.
Our customers often wish to hire an individual initially assigned to perform on a contract basis. This service allows our client to evaluate capabilities and compatibility of candidates before making a permanent hiring decision. At the same time, a candidate is given an opportunity to examine his or her potential role within the company.
Our concern is our clients' success as well as the potential employee's job satisfaction and career growth. Typically, after a contract employee works a pre-negotiated tenure of service, he or she is free to join a client as a direct employee.
HRSG delivers solutions to clients in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Oil, Gas & Energy, IT, Telecom & Media, Pharmaceutical, Chemicals, FMCG, Beverages, Retail, Engineering, Automobile and other sectors.
At HRSG, we believe in constant communication while providing and maintaining the desired quality for efficient service offerings. Whether your organization needs to staff a single position or need to outsource a complete business activity, we strive to meet your expectations for quality results.
Benefits to our Clients
- Outsourcing allows our clients to focus more on their fundamental business challenges
- Defined operating costs
- Dedicated account teams and support staff to provide assistance
- A single point of contact to simplify HR, payroll & benefits administration
- Potentially reducing head count and substantially minimizing costs
- Relief from the complexity and burden of HR administration
- Improved employment practices, compliance and risk management to reduce liabilities
- Access to a structured employee benefits plan, allowing clients to be competitive in the market
- Cognizant of statutory rules & ethical practices hence, liberate clients from legal/compliance obligations related to workforce administration, HR and benefits programs
- IT enabled environment with business continuity and disaster recovery Plan in place
- Integration with HRSG HR / Payroll Services to reduce duplicate data entry and to facilitate communication
Benefits to our Associates
HRS attracts and retains associates by offering competitive compensation and benefits that are at par with the industry. We are cognizant of the job satisfaction & career progression needs of our associates /consultants, and therefore make every effort to ensure:
- Job security
- job enrichment & rotation
- Career progression
- Invaluable work experience
- Attractive compensation & benefits packages
The commitment to employees, their career advancement, and quality of life issues have been and will remain the primary reasons for HRSG high employee retention and low turnover of human capital. In addition, we are committed to providing progressive and challenging work experiences, timely evaluation and compensation based on performance, professionalism and overall team attitude.
To discuss how we can help your organization with HR Outsourcing solutions, please write and email to one of our Outsourcing team member: